Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Unbreakable




Unbreakable
Copyright © SHRAVANI MUKHERJEE
Fake smile, appearing strong
Fragile, breaking down every moment
If only, silence was loud
Lost, broken and numb
Was slumbering in my painted dreams
And you woke me up

When you said, you’ve to go…
My heart skipped a beat
A heavy weight dropped in there
And all I wanna do, is shed the pain off
To open up to you with the truth
That I don’t want you to leave
Stay! Here with me at my side

Beyond all bounds of time
With my fancy rhymes
Wanted to wipe away all your worries,
Walk with you to your goals
But you say, you gotta go away
To live your dreams, with people you love

So fly away, be happy
Be blessed with all love and success you wished
Will pine, will cry, will perish
Will always remember ...
All our moments together, 
Will always cherish
Your graces and selfless support, my treasure
Will build myself again,  never to be broken 
Not anymore ever again!!!

No comments: