Tuesday, June 3, 2014

A Neon Star


A Neon Star
Copyright © SHRAVANI MUKHERJEE

A neon star on celestial horizon
Shining brighter with every new reason
Swept me off my feet with chords that serenaded
Reached out to me, my mortal self
High above its always meant to be
Not to fall into the realms so earthly
Not meant for social drama and all thats fake
Born to be great! to shine eternally its meant

I cannot ever be the rhyme that pulls it down
Onto the pastures with unreasonable prowling hounds
Not everyone can comprehend its worth
It is a heavenly pure soul, priceless to it will always belong
My recluse, my haven, my love and its abode
The symphony creates a melody as we walk along

The sun will wake up after every night
Wrongs will be dispelled with all the rights
The darkness will be evaded by the light
Just never gonna give up, very happy with you beside

No comments: