Thursday, July 23, 2009

Li’l THINGS ABOUT ME















Li’l THINGS ABOUT ME
Copyright © SHRAVANI MUKHERJEE

My looks are much younger than my age
Rarely found with any kind of grimace
Have not yet grown a pimple on my face
Never had a boyfriend till date
Nothing there is that I strongly regret
But enough happiness to cherish
Looking ahead is my only aim
And in the present I live
I try my best to live upto each moment
And with a fresh new smile I welcome each new dawn
Although I laugh out loud and smile too much
Anger is my vice and I erupt suddenly often
Like some volcanoes; and then quickly its all gone!
And I know very well when I am indeed wrong
I rarely give into my fears
Although it sometimes takes its toll
Success is not always an outcome
My failures do stress me at times
And when I overcome them
I take pride in me most of all

No comments: