Thursday, November 26, 2009

LOVE: My Inspiration

LOVE: My Inspiration
Copyright © SHRAVANI MUKHERJEE

Although I love to watch romantic movies
Listen to all the love songs
Although I pen those mushy poems
About what a young heart longs
I am not the crazy love-sick gal
If you thought otherwise, you were so very wrong!!
Come on, ghost stories and futuristic science fictions
Are all but creative imaginations!!
Likewise “love” for me is my creative inspiration
I am inspired by love to vent out poetic expressions
So all who thought I’m already on board a train to a love-station
Hola! My beliefs in reality are shockingly strong contradictions!!
Although Cher’s song (“Believe”) is groovy to the ears
I am so not in love my dear!!
Naah that’s not yet happened for real
Falling in love require sincere dedication
And also that ideal special someone
Do not believe I am ready for commitments and a relation
And nor am I (yet) searching for that one person

No comments: