Sunday, June 21, 2009

YET I DREAM










YET I DREAM
Copyright © SHRAVANI MUKHERJEE


I am chained and shackled
I am bound and held
Restrained by rules undefined
Yet, I dream of FREEDOM for self!!

I am crying out loud
I am struggling in pain
Too much of greif to swallow
Yet, I dream of HAPPINESS to come and stay!!

I am lost without you
I am all alone since u left
You no more feel the need to care
Yet, I dream of LOVE I would share!!

I am numb and still
I am cold in death
Just the hollow soul remains
Yet, I dream of LIFE I could be blessed!!

I am breaking down
I have gone weak
No more do i have my faith
Yet, I dream of HOPE to lead my way!!

Lies and liars
Trust is no more
Reality seems myth
Yet, I dream of TRUTH that shall prevail!!

There is war
There is violence
World is shattered by the two
Yet, I dream of PEACE one day!!

1 comment:

a beautiful leaf said...

u r o poet..m touchedwith ....dey reflect d innocence dat still lies in u...